Thursday, May 16, 2013

Take A Breather.


I wish everyday was this easy.
I wish i could go home enjoying the usual sceneries and whats left of the sun
.. Thinking how grateful i am for the day
.. For it exact is.
For what had happened and what have not.
I wish i could trap this occasional compassion in me.

Coz it felt like it had only been yesterday that i wondered where it was for a brief moment, the familiar nerve wreck that triggers somewhere in me that similar ache, assumptions, and dissappointment;
Which leads to my own never ending negativities. A series of time wasters. And a great way to reck the rest of the day with.

Hit the break. Patience, win -win, and surrender. Thats what i tell myself. Before i end up doing anything i regret.

Sigh. Lord I pray I'll always be included in one of who You guide.

( 5 pm on a usual workday )

No comments:

Post a Comment